Police arrest two French children for detonating homemade bombs
The Associated Press
DIEPPE, France- Police on Friday arrested two 13-year-old children who detonated homemade bombs containing aluminum and acid in northern France, officials said.
Witnesses saw the children throwing bottles containing a yellow liquid near shops in the town on the English Channel. Police declined to identify the type of acid used.
The children, who were not identified, were being held Friday afternoon at a Dieppe police station.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Ala. church asks for its own police department