Police arrest two French children for detonating homemade bombs
The Associated Press
DIEPPE, France- Police on Friday arrested two 13-year-old children who detonated homemade bombs containing aluminum and acid in northern France, officials said.
Witnesses saw the children throwing bottles containing a yellow liquid near shops in the town on the English Channel. Police declined to identify the type of acid used.
The children, who were not identified, were being held Friday afternoon at a Dieppe police station.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help