Fatal shooting in Toronto high school leaves 1 student dead
TORONTO — Police are still searching for a suspect in the shooting death of a 15-year-old student at a north-end Toronto school.
Classes at the C.W. Jefferys Collegiate Institute are cancelled for the day, but the school remains open for grief counsellors to speak with students and staff.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests