Canadian police seize anti-tank weapon during domestic
FREDERICTON, New Brunswick — Police investigating a domestic dispute in a tranquil corner of rural New Brunswick were stunned when subsequent searches turned up an anti-tank weapon, a large cache of smaller weapons, hundreds of pornographic DVDs and $670,000 in cash.
RCMP Insp. Mike O’Malley said investigators got lucky when they were called last Wednesday to look into complaints that a man was allegedly threatening his common-law partner in Upper Kingsclear, west of Fredericton.
Read the rest of the story here
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help