Canadian police seize anti-tank weapon during domestic
FREDERICTON, New Brunswick — Police investigating a domestic dispute in a tranquil corner of rural New Brunswick were stunned when subsequent searches turned up an anti-tank weapon, a large cache of smaller weapons, hundreds of pornographic DVDs and $670,000 in cash.
RCMP Insp. Mike O’Malley said investigators got lucky when they were called last Wednesday to look into complaints that a man was allegedly threatening his common-law partner in Upper Kingsclear, west of Fredericton.
Read the rest of the story here
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman