Canadian recruits being used for two-man car system
BY GLENN KAUTH
The Edmonton Sun
EDMONTON, Alberta — City police are using training recruits to meet their own goal of putting two officers in patrol cars - a move the cop union is criticizing.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic