Four officers, city official latest victims in drug war
By Omar Millán González
San Diego Union-Tribune
TIJUANA — A city administrator shot to death in front of his family and four police officers were the latest victims over the weekend in a war among drug traffickers that showed no signs of slowing.
Two Rosarito Beach police officers on routine patrol died Saturday when gunmen in a vehicle opened fire on them on Guerrero Boulevard about 9:30 p.m., the city's police department said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman