U.S. officers to train 9,000 Mexican police
Plan calls for ex-law officers to help in fight against cartels
By Kevin Johnson
Federal police guard a crime scene where a man was shot in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. (AP Photo)
Grisly slayings bring Mexican drug war to U.S.
When the Mexican drug trade hits the border
Obama sending 500 agents to fight cartels on border
U.S. response to Mexican drug gangs called "inadequate"
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: U.S. officers to train 9,000 Mexican police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform