U.S. officers to train 9,000 Mexican police
Plan calls for ex-law officers to help in fight against cartels
By Kevin Johnson
Federal police guard a crime scene where a man was shot in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. (AP Photo)
Grisly slayings bring Mexican drug war to U.S.
When the Mexican drug trade hits the border
Obama sending 500 agents to fight cartels on border
U.S. response to Mexican drug gangs called "inadequate"
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: U.S. officers to train 9,000 Mexican police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help