Norwegian police: Shooting response was correct
Police force had responded "as soon as possible," said Oslo police chief
Trend Daily News
OSLO, Norway — Norwegian police on Monday defended their actions in responding to the attack on Utoya island that left 86 people dead, following criticism from among others, the survivors, DPA reported.
The special Delta police force had responded "as soon as possible" and were "quickly there," Oslo police chief Anstein Gjengedal told broadcaster NRK.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Norwegian police: Shooting response was correct
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help