Video: Police seize 11 'supercars' from dictator
Vehicles included two Bugatti Veyrons, a Ferrari 599 GTO and a Maserati MC12
By Peter Allen
PARIS — Eleven supercars worth up to GBP 5 million have been seized from outside an African dictator's Paris mansion as part of a foreign aid money-laundering investigation.
The vehicles - that included two Bugatti Veyrons, a Ferrari 599 GTO and a Maserati MC12 - are all registered to Teodoro Obiang Nguema, president of Equatorial Guinea.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Police seize 11 'supercars' from dictator
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman