Video: Police seize 11 'supercars' from dictator
Vehicles included two Bugatti Veyrons, a Ferrari 599 GTO and a Maserati MC12
By Peter Allen
PARIS — Eleven supercars worth up to GBP 5 million have been seized from outside an African dictator's Paris mansion as part of a foreign aid money-laundering investigation.
The vehicles - that included two Bugatti Veyrons, a Ferrari 599 GTO and a Maserati MC12 - are all registered to Teodoro Obiang Nguema, president of Equatorial Guinea.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Police seize 11 'supercars' from dictator
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police