Ferrari driver posts speeding video to YouTube, faces jail
Disapproving YouTube viewers called police about a boastful video
TOKYO — A boastful Ferrari driver who put film on the Internet of his supercar doing three times the speed limit in Japan was facing possible jail yesterday, after disapproving YouTube viewers called police.
The 50-year-old doctor uploaded a six-minute video showing him driving his Ferrari 458 Italia through Fukuoka, in southern Japan, at 84 kilometres an hour over the limit, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy