Anti-virus tycoon McAfee caught in Guatemala
McAfee has been on the run from police for three weeks seeking political asylum from a murder investigation
The Dominion Post
Guatemala will seek to expel John McAfee from the country after the anti-virus software guru, on the run from a murder probe in Belize, entered illegally, Interior Minister Mauricio Lopez Bonilla said yesterday.
McAfee crossed into Guatemala to evade authorities in Belize who want to question him in connection with the murder of his neighbour.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Anti-virus tycoon McAfee caught in Guatemala
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help