Wanted man caught wearing 'Wanted' T-shirt
He didn't know what the word meant, but a nearby cop did
By PoliceOne Staff
TAIWAN — Police in Taiwan arrested a man who was wanted on drug abuse charges after he was spotted wearing a shirt with the word ‘wanted’ printed on it in English.
The suspect, only known by the surname “Wu,” did not know English, according to 9MSN, but the officer who spotted him did and decided to approach Wu about it.
After running a background check, the officer placed Wu under arrest.
- Police Humor
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend