International Law Enforcement
The International Law Enforcement topic provides American law enforcement with police news from around the world, focusing on the latest developments in criminal syndicates, drug cartels, organized crime, and international terrorism. It also follows significant developments and events in other countries and explores how cops in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America enforce their laws.
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies(67)
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released(65)
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case(40)
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend(31)
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert(29)