FULL LIST OF Interviews Columns
Setting up the interrogation: 5 accusation techniques for investigators–
This important phase of the investigation is not the presentation of evidence — it is where we advise the subject that we know (without a doubt) that they committed the crime
Reality Training: Interviewing George Zimmerman’s girlfriend–
Recently leaked video of the interview of Samantha Scheibe by the Seminole County (Fla.) Sheriff’s Office prompts an opportunity for discussion about interviews with victims of suspected criminal activity
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
Flow chart: What type of credit card should you pick?
According to PoliceOne data, LEOs are 1.23 times more likely than other consumers to have a credit card. Are you selecting the correct one?