Officers served pot in fast food hamburgers
LOS LUNAS, N.M.- Los Lunas police told Action 7 News several employees at a fast-food restaurant in Los Lunas cooked marijuana into several Isleta officers' hamburgers late Sunday night.
It happened at the Burger King on Main street around 11:30 p.m.
Investigators said two restaurant employees put the pot in the burgers and served them to two officers from the Isleta Police Department.
[Related PoliceOne story: Dining out more safely]
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy