Officers served pot in fast food hamburgers
LOS LUNAS, N.M.- Los Lunas police told Action 7 News several employees at a fast-food restaurant in Los Lunas cooked marijuana into several Isleta officers' hamburgers late Sunday night.
It happened at the Burger King on Main street around 11:30 p.m.
Investigators said two restaurant employees put the pot in the burgers and served them to two officers from the Isleta Police Department.
[Related PoliceOne story: Dining out more safely]
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms