Ohio patrol car speeding before fatal crash
The Columbus Dispatch, Ohio
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
Oct. 6- A State Highway Patrol car was speeding last week when it spun out of control and into the path of a pickup truck, killing the motorist and two troopers in Gallia County.
However, investigators still have no answers to major questions about the collision that killed Trooper Joshua P. Risner, Sgt. Dale R. Holcomb and Vinton resident Lori Smith.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio patrol car speeding before fatal crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court