Ohio patrol car speeding before fatal crash
The Columbus Dispatch, Ohio
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
Oct. 6- A State Highway Patrol car was speeding last week when it spun out of control and into the path of a pickup truck, killing the motorist and two troopers in Gallia County.
However, investigators still have no answers to major questions about the collision that killed Trooper Joshua P. Risner, Sgt. Dale R. Holcomb and Vinton resident Lori Smith.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio patrol car speeding before fatal crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman