Pa. correctional officer arrested, 2 men sought for impersonating police
By Gus G. Sentementes, Sun Reporter
The Baltimore Sun
Col. Fred H. Bealefeld III, chief of detectives, said a 19-year-old man and two others were stopped and searched by the men in the city's Westport neighborhood Friday evening. Displaying silver badges, police said, the men handcuffed and forced the teenager into a silver 2001 Hyundai, drove near M&T Bank Stadium and stole $700 from him. The other two men were set free.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds