Loud car stereo leads Fla. police to robbery suspect
By Jason Schultz, Staff Writer
Palm Beach Post
PORT ST. LUCIE- Too much bass led to the arrest of a Palm Beach County man suspected in a string of Treasure Coast robberies that all occurred on Jan. 9.
Police say D'Andre Jones, 18, of Riviera Beach eventually confessed to robbing a man outside Body Talk Sports Bar on U.S. 1 in St. Lucie County, robbing a woman at a drive-up ATM at a Jensen Beach bank and attempting to rob another woman in a Port St. Lucie parking lot.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house