Las Vegas: Routine interview prompts murder confession
Editor's Note: Asking the right questions is crucial when interviewing someone about a crime – it can even turn a 'routine' interview into a confession. For further reading, visit the Interview and Interrogation Tips and Case Studies column, by John E. Reid & Associates, Inc.
By David Kihara
Las Vegas Review-Journal
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy