4 Ky. teens arrested after video of break-in shows up on MySpace
BELFRY, Ky. — Four teenagers were charged with burglary and criminal mischief after clips of a home break-in appeared on the social networking site MySpace.com, sheriff's officials said.
It's the second time in recent weeks that an eastern Kentucky teenager was arrested after appearing online.
Earlier, an 18-year-old was charged with menacing, criminal mischief and criminal littering after investigators saw him on the video sharing Web site YouTube.com, smashing church windows, vandalizing grocery stores and threatening workers at a drive-through restaurant.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds