Ohio officer disciplined in pedestrian death
BY JENNIFER BAKER AND JANICE MORSE
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - The Middletown police officer who hit and killed a pedestrian in January while responding to a call violated internal policies by driving too fast and has agreed to a 15-day suspension, police officials announced today.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio officer disciplined in pedestrian death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police