Police cameras helped in arrest of Chicago gang members
By Andrew L. Wang,
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO — In the end, the suspects wanted in the drive-by shooting of a teenage boy in Chicago's Little Village neighborhood two weeks ago couldn't escape the long lens of the law, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman