Former Pa. cop accused of lying to get gaming control job
Copyright 2006 MediaNews Group, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
By RICHARD FELLINGER
Evening Sun Harrisburg Bureau
A former 20-year veteran of the Chambersburg Police Department faces criminal charges over an online degree listed on his application for a job with the state Gaming Control Board, and has been suspended from his new state job.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms