DA, N.C. police to be 'tried,' too
Copyright 2006 The News and Observer
Two Duke lacrosse players face charges after allegations of a rape at 610 N. Buchanan Blvd. If a trial proceeds, the case's evolution will be scrutinized
By JOSEPH NEFF, MICHAEL BIESECKER, and SAMIHA KHANNA
The News & Observer
DURHAM, N.C. — If and when the Duke lacrosse case gets to a courtroom, more than the defendants will be on trial.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DA, N.C. police to be 'tried,' too
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman