Colo.: Fast-food tampering was anti-police
Nancy Lofholm Denver Post Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 The Denver Post
All Rights Reserved
Last Mother's Day, Eagle police officer Matthew Ross cruised to the drive-up window of the local Taco Bell in his patrol car and picked up dinner for his wife and toddler son.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Colo.: Fast-food tampering was anti-police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help