Colo.: Fast-food tampering was anti-police
Nancy Lofholm Denver Post Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 The Denver Post
All Rights Reserved
Last Mother's Day, Eagle police officer Matthew Ross cruised to the drive-up window of the local Taco Bell in his patrol car and picked up dinner for his wife and toddler son.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Colo.: Fast-food tampering was anti-police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert