LaBeet was wanted in fight over drugs
By Trenton Daniel
The Miami Herald
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. — Shawn LaBeet had been wanted in Broward County for five years -- on felony charges stemming from a fight over drugs in which his girlfriend was shot in the thigh.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: LaBeet was wanted in fight over drugs
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy