Ill. police seize more than 600 guns
The Chicago Tribune
LAKE COUNTY, Ill. — In what is believed to be the largest gun bust in Lake County history, undercover police seized more than 600 weapons from the home of a Mundelein man who allegedly was illegally selling guns from his residence, authorities said Monday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. police seize more than 600 guns
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic