Two Nev. police cars collide; three officers hurt
Copyright 2006 DR Partners d/b/a Las Vegas Review-Journal
All Rights Reserved
Two Metropolitan Police Department cruisers collided about 10 p.m. Monday at the intersection of 21st Street and Stewart Avenue when they were responding to the same incident, police said.
The officers in the patrol cars were responding, with their lights and sirens on, to a call about a stolen vehicle and a suspect with a gun, said Jose Montoya, spokesman for the Las Vegas police.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman