Calif. officer cleared in shooting
Lisa B. McPheron
The Press Enterprise
Copyright 2006 The Press Enterprise, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
A Fontana police officer acted appropriately when he shot and wounded a man armed with a loaded shotgun on March 18, the San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office said Monday.
Officer John Garcia encountered Domenic Lee Rabone, 39, of Fontana, while investigating a call about a disturbance at 1:18a.m. at the Loveland apartment complex where Rabone's ex-girlfriend was staying, according to a report written by Ben Gonzales, the supervising deputy district attorney at the Fontana branch.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. officer cleared in shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court