Calif. officer cleared in shooting
Lisa B. McPheron
The Press Enterprise
Copyright 2006 The Press Enterprise, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
A Fontana police officer acted appropriately when he shot and wounded a man armed with a loaded shotgun on March 18, the San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office said Monday.
Officer John Garcia encountered Domenic Lee Rabone, 39, of Fontana, while investigating a call about a disturbance at 1:18a.m. at the Loveland apartment complex where Rabone's ex-girlfriend was staying, according to a report written by Ben Gonzales, the supervising deputy district attorney at the Fontana branch.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. officer cleared in shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house