Colo. man claims police beat him
By David Accomazzo
Rocky Mountain News
DENVER — Thomas Charles Armstrong took the stand Monday to defend himself against accusations he resisted arrest, charging that Denver police assaulted him during a scuffle in 2005.
Armstrong said he made no aggressive action toward the officers who stopped him Nov. 11, 2005, near East 11th Avenue and Xenia Street for "suspicious behavior."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Colo. man claims police beat him
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house