UC Berkeley officer who helped crack Jaycee Dugard case honored in ceremony
By Jeanine Benca
Contra Costa Times
SAN RAMON, Calif. — Lisa Campbell may have started her life in the Midwest, but she's the pride of the East Bay now.
On Monday evening, the UC Berkeley police specialist who played a vital role in the capture of Jaycee Dugard's suspected kidnapper was praised for her efforts in a small ceremony with state and local elected officials.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help