Mass. officials probe deadly domestic violence case
The Lowell Sun
FITCHBURG, Mass. — Fitchburg police and the district attorney's office continue to investigate a case of domestic violence that left a woman dead and a man suffering from "self-inflicted'' stab wounds Sunday morning.
Police say they found the body of 25-year-old Sarin Chan fatally wounded on her living room floor at about 10:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy