Phoenix police: Saturday shooting may be linked to 'Serial Shooter'
The Associated Press
Phoenix police spokesman Andy Hill says the shooting in Mesa hasn't been forensically linked to the "Serial Shooter" cases, but there are similarities.
Mesa police say a man in his mid-30s on his way to work was shot while riding his bike Saturday morning. He's expected to survive.
There has been a string of attacks in and around Phoenix in which five people have been killed and 17 wounded.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter