Daughter of NC chief missing for 3 days
Last seen leaving a bar with a man on Wednesday between 1:30 a.m. and 3 a.m.
CHARLOTTE, NC — It has now been three days and there's still no sign of a missing Charlotte woman who is also the daughter of the Concord police chief, Merl Hamilton.
Valerie Hamilton, 23, was last seen leaving a bar with a man on Wednesday night and now the search for her is getting national attention. The Thomas Street Tavern located in the Plaza-Midwood neighborhood is where friends said Valerie was hanging out before she disappeared.
America's Most Wanted is now featuring Hamilton's case on their website. Charlotte Mecklenburg Police is hoping you can help them locate Valerie Hamilton. CMPD said Hamilton was seen leaving the Thomas Street Tavern with a man on Wednesday between 1:30 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Read more on News 14 Carolina.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department