Daughter of NC chief missing for 3 days
Last seen leaving a bar with a man on Wednesday between 1:30 a.m. and 3 a.m.
CHARLOTTE, NC — It has now been three days and there's still no sign of a missing Charlotte woman who is also the daughter of the Concord police chief, Merl Hamilton.
Valerie Hamilton, 23, was last seen leaving a bar with a man on Wednesday night and now the search for her is getting national attention. The Thomas Street Tavern located in the Plaza-Midwood neighborhood is where friends said Valerie was hanging out before she disappeared.
America's Most Wanted is now featuring Hamilton's case on their website. Charlotte Mecklenburg Police is hoping you can help them locate Valerie Hamilton. CMPD said Hamilton was seen leaving the Thomas Street Tavern with a man on Wednesday between 1:30 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Read more on News 14 Carolina.
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert