Ga. prostitution sting raises questions on PD policy
Sandy Springs officer was told he crossed line in '08, says he was 'singled out' and files lawsuit against Dept.
By Joel Anderson
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
When the sexual encounter was over and police officers were seconds away from storming the room, the Sandy Springs detective told the woman she was under arrest.
"But we had sex," the woman said. "Can you do that?"
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman