Calif. task force targets child predators
By Greg Hardesty
The Orange County Register
Federal and Orange County law enforcement authorities have formed a task force to hunt down and arrest child predators in the county.
The Orange County Child Exploitation Task Force, whose formation was announced this week, will include investigators from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Orange County Sheriff's Department and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. task force targets child predators
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court