Calif. task force targets child predators
By Greg Hardesty
The Orange County Register
Federal and Orange County law enforcement authorities have formed a task force to hunt down and arrest child predators in the county.
The Orange County Child Exploitation Task Force, whose formation was announced this week, will include investigators from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Orange County Sheriff's Department and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. task force targets child predators
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform