Asst. DA uses Facebook to blast Fed case
Prosecutor calls charges against police officer 'corruption of justice system'
By Jeff Proctor
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — District Attorney Kari Brandenburg is looking into several comments posted on a controversial social networking Web page by a prosecutor in her office.
The review of Assistant District Attorney Tracy Drager's posts on the "Fans of the Albuquerque Police Department" Facebook page also has Brandenburg considering whether her social networking policy may need some clarification, she said in an interview Monday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Asst. DA uses Facebook to blast Fed case
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy