SD Police release OIS summary
Investigation probed deaths of Officer James Ryan McCandless, Officer Nick Armstrong, a suspect
Targeted News Service
PIERRE, S.D. — The South Dakota Attorney General issued the following news release:
Attorney General Marty Jackley and the Division of Criminal Investigation today released the summary into the shooting of Officer James Ryan McCandless, Officer Nick Armstrong, Officer Tim Doyle and Daniel Tiger on August 2, 2011, in Rapid City.
The Division of Criminal Investigation, assisted by the Pennington County Sheriff's Office, conducted the investigation at the request of the Rapid City Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: SD Police release OIS summary
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic