SD Police release OIS summary
Investigation probed deaths of Officer James Ryan McCandless, Officer Nick Armstrong, a suspect
Targeted News Service
PIERRE, S.D. — The South Dakota Attorney General issued the following news release:
Attorney General Marty Jackley and the Division of Criminal Investigation today released the summary into the shooting of Officer James Ryan McCandless, Officer Nick Armstrong, Officer Tim Doyle and Daniel Tiger on August 2, 2011, in Rapid City.
The Division of Criminal Investigation, assisted by the Pennington County Sheriff's Office, conducted the investigation at the request of the Rapid City Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: SD Police release OIS summary
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help