Wy. officer who crashed trying to stop a speeder dies
By Juliette Rule
Copyright 2006 Cheyenne Newspapers, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
CHEYENNE- The Cheyenne police officer hurt while trying to stop a speeder Monday died Wednesday of injuries suffered in that crash.
Dennis Shuck, 54, died about 9:30 a.m. at United Medical Center-West, where he earlier had undergone surgery to repair internal injuries, including a torn aorta, broken arm and broken clavicle, as well as the removal of a kidney.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court