Wy. officer who crashed trying to stop a speeder dies
By Juliette Rule
Copyright 2006 Cheyenne Newspapers, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
CHEYENNE- The Cheyenne police officer hurt while trying to stop a speeder Monday died Wednesday of injuries suffered in that crash.
Dennis Shuck, 54, died about 9:30 a.m. at United Medical Center-West, where he earlier had undergone surgery to repair internal injuries, including a torn aorta, broken arm and broken clavicle, as well as the removal of a kidney.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house