NASCAR helps get hit-and-run confession
Driver Kevin Conway put victim's picture on his car during a race in September
By Jon Seidel, Lauren Fitzpatrick and Brian Stanley
The stranger wanted to clear his conscience.
He rang a doorbell at a home in Joliet. And he woke a couple who had spent a late night visiting family.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NASCAR helps get hit-and-run confession
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help