NASCAR helps get hit-and-run confession
Driver Kevin Conway put victim's picture on his car during a race in September
By Jon Seidel, Lauren Fitzpatrick and Brian Stanley
The stranger wanted to clear his conscience.
He rang a doorbell at a home in Joliet. And he woke a couple who had spent a late night visiting family.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NASCAR helps get hit-and-run confession
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform