Calif. police get training on ID-ing counterfeit bills
ORLAND, Calif. — With concern high over a rash of counterfeit money showing up in the last several weeks, Orland police have arranged for merchants and private citizens to attend free training on how to spot bogus bills.
Two 90-minute classes will be offered on Friday, one at 10:30 a.m., the other at 1:30 p.m., at the Carnegie Center, 912 Third St.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform