NYC boutique owner is third killed with same gun
The gunman dragged the victim's body toward the back of the store and covered it with clothing after shooting him
NEW YORK — Authorities say a New York City boutique owner was shot to death in the head with the same gun that killed two other shopkeepers in the same borough over the summer.
The Daily News reports ( http://nydn.us/ULUD1F) that the shop owner was behind the counter of She She in Brooklyn's Flatbush section when he was shot Friday night. The News says the gunman dragged the victim's body toward the back of the store and covered it with clothing.
Police have identified the victim as 78-year-old Vahidipour Rahmatollah of Great Neck.
The other two merchants were killed July 6 and Aug. 2 with the same .22-caliber gun. No one has been arrested in any of the killings.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman