Father faults police in daughter's rape case
Man believes actions haven't been taken to protect college image
Post & Courier
CHARLESTON, S.C. — Back in April, a 19-year-old College of Charleston softball player looked forward to an evening of revelry with some guys she knew on the C of C baseball team.They danced in a dormitory suite. The underage students drank Absolut vodka, she said. They planned on heading to downtown nightclubs.
But for the freshman, the partying got out of hand.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Father faults police in daughter's rape case
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash