Software magnate blogs, mocks Belize police
John McAfee says he's hiding in plain sight, wearing a disguise as he watches police and reporters stake out his home
The Bismarck Tribune
SAN PEDRO, Belize — Software company founder John McAfee says he's hiding in plain sight, wearing a disguise as he watches police and reporters stake out his home - and blogging about it all.
In the latest twist in the highly-publicized case, McAfee has started his own blog, in which he describes life on the lam after police in Belize called him a "person of interest" in the slaying of fellow American Gregory Viant Faull and asked him to turn himself in for questioning.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Software magnate blogs, mocks Belize police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help