Police probe Newtown gunman's violent video games
Police found thousands of dollars worth of the games in the Lanza home, and are looking to see if one mimicks the Sandy Hook shooting
Asian News International
NEWTOWN, Conn. — Adam Lanza, the fanatic who shot six adults and 20 kids at Sandy Hook Elementary School, may have been emulating a video game when he carried out his deadly assault in December last year.
Investigators probing the massacre are exploring the theory that his video games are a vital clue to his actions.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic