Video: Neb. police subduing suspect prompts investigation
The police chief is looking into the incident in which a suspect was arrested and 4 vehicles were towed
NBC - 13 WHO
OMAHA – The family of an Omaha, NE man arrested on Thursday claims excessive force was used in the process. What do police have to say?
A neighbor posted the video on YouTube soon after it happened and now an internal investigation is underway at the Omaha Police Department. Police Chief Todd Schmaderer is looking into it.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper