3 killed, 1 injured in Wash. bar shooting
Police have not made arrests but have detained a person of interest
SEATTLE — Police say three men were killed and another man was wounded when a brawl led to gunfire outside a tavern in Auburn south of Seattle.
Auburn Police Cmdr. Mike Hirman says dozens of people were filtering out of the Sport Page Tavern at closing time around 2 a.m. Sunday when a fight broke out in the parking lot.
He says several people pulled handguns and fired shots. Three men in their 20s were found dead. A fourth man suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was in critical condition Sunday morning when he was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
Hirman says some of the victims and suspects knew each other. Police have not made arrests but have detained a person of interest.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert