Video: Man robs bank 2 blocks from FBI headquarters
The man can be seen handing a note to a teller and calmly leaving the bank with cash
The Washington Post
WASHINGTON — D.C. police have released a a video of a man robbing a bank Friday morning two blocks from FBI headquarters in downtown Washington.
The man seen in the video is described as a black male, 40-50 years old, 5 feet 5 to 5 feet 7 inches tall. He was last seen wearing a waist-length black jacket, blue jeans and a black baseball cap with a Raiders football logo on the front. He was further described as carrying a navy-blue tote bag.
The man, carrying the tote bag in his left hand, walks quickly up to the teller window and appears to hand over a note. He then unzips his jacket and takes what appears to be money in a white bag.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds