Police investigate racy photo allegedly taken with squad
Though the name of a station does not appear anywhere in the photo, it resembles a Tulsa squad car
By Caitlin Alexander
TULSA, Okla. — Police are investigating photos of scantily clad women posing with what appears to be a Tulsa Police Car.
Channel 8 received the three photos from a source and called to ask Tulsa Police about whether or not an officer was involved in gaining access to the vehicle. Police had not yet heard about the photographs, but an officer said Chief Chuck Jordan is "highly upset," and launched an investigation to learn more.
Police said it is common for people to take pictures with police cars. A representative for the Tulsa Fire Department agreed. He said there were no specific rules surrounding pictures, but that firefighters are required to only portray the department positively.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds