Bank robbers lead Md. cops on 20-mile chase
The pursuit came to an end when the Buick crashed into another vehicle
By Sara Blumberg and Ben Weathers
The Maryland Gazette
GLENN BURNIE, Md. — Police charged two Prince George's County residents with a Glen Burnie bank robbery and a 20-mile car chase Wednesday that ended in a minor traffic accident.
Rodney Scott Bush, 46, of Fort Washington, was charged Thursday with robbery, armed robbery, theft of less than $10,000, second-degree assault and drug possession.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Bank robbers lead Md. cops on 20-mile chase
- Suspect Pursuit
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds