4 dead, 1 wounded in Okla. shooting, suspect at large
Police say the victims were shot by a lone gunman at close range in a residence
TULSA, Okla. — Authorities in Tulsa say four people are dead following a shooting at a residence.
Police said Sunday that a shooting involving multiple victims was reported about 7 p.m. Saturday.
The Tulsa World reports that officers who arrived on the scene found two people dead, a man and a woman both between 30 and 40 years old.
Kelli Bruer, spokeswoman for the Emergency Medical Services Authority, says a second woman, who appeared to be in her 50s, was pronounced dead at a hospital.
The fourth homicide victim is believed to be a woman in her 50s. A 55-year-old man was hospitalized in serious condition.
Police say the victims were shot by a lone gunman at close range. Investigators say they are searching for a suspect.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman